Dan Marsh – London Plastic Surgeon
Founding surgeon of The Plastic Surgery Group
, Mr Marsh is an experienced UK trained plastic surgeon specialising in all types of plastic and aesthetic surgery operating from both central London and Hertfordshire.
Dan is on the GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He holds a substantive NHS post at the Royal Free Hospital, London, is a full member of the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and has been elected onto the council of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Mr Marsh has worked tirelessly throughout his career to continually build on his knowledge and qualifications, investigating new plastic surgery techniques to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction.
You can learn more about Dan and his experience as a plastic surgeon in London here
Plastic surgery in London
From his clinics in Harley Street, Enfield and Harpenden, Dan offers a wide range of plastic surgery procedures such as:
Body contouring liposuction
Brazilian butt lift
Male breast removal
What’s the cosmetic surgery process?
If you’ve decided that cosmetic surgery is the right way for you to improve your body and create a new sense of confidence, then here’s how the process works:
1. Call 0203 733 2069
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
book an outpatient appointment – any fee for this is usually offset against future surgical fees and will be explained to you during your initial phone call.
2. You may require a 2nd consultation after which you’ll be booked in for surgery, or this may be arranged after your first meeting with Dan.
3. You’ll be provided with a patient information pack which will explain everything you need to know about your upcoming plastic surgery procedure.
4. You’ll have a two week ‘cooling off’ period in case you have any further questions before your surgery
5. After surgery, you’ll usually be asked to visit Mr Marsh or one of his nurses for a post-op check up and dressing change.
6. You’ll then have regular follow up appointments as required, depending on your procedure. These appointments are all included in the surgical fee.
Preparation and post-surgery care
If possible, Mr Marsh carries out all procedures under local anaesthetic or sedation and takes great care to ensure that incisions and subsequent scars are kept to a minimum, aiming for the best, most natural looking results.
Drains are only used where absolutely necessary, and most patients are able to return home the same day.
Please feel free to bring someone along to your consultation if you would like some moral support, and if possible, in preparation for your cosmetic surgery procedure, try to follow a healthy diet and stop smoking.